Banking as fast as texting.
Get the most current information on your accounts within seconds after setting up our Text Banking service. When you need simple information fast, such as balance or recent transactions, Text Banking can provide those answers quickly and securely. You can take full advantage of this on any phone that can send/receive SMS text messages.
Caught in an area with less than stellar cellular data service? As long as you have enough service to text, you can stay informed on all of your accounts.
To start taking advantage of Text Banking, simply enroll your number in the Text Mobile Settings under the Options, in your Diamond Bank Online Banking account.
After enrolling, you will receive a text welcoming you to Text Banking, from there, the following commands can be used:
- Bal = Returns balance for all enrolled accounts
- Bal *Mobile Short Name* = Returns balance for an individual account
- Hist = Returns the last four transactions for all enrolled accounts
- Hist *Mobile Short Name* = Returns the last four transactions for an individual account
- Help = Returns a list of the acceptable text banking commands
- Stop = Disables enrollment for text banking
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can I enroll for Mobile Text from my mobile device?
No. Enrollment for Mobile Text must begin on Diamond Bank's traditional website.
How do I get information for a specific account?
During the enrollment process, you designate a Mobile Short Name for each enrolled account. This short name must be included in the text request to receive specific account information.
How do I un-enroll for Mobile Text?
Unenrollment can be accomplished one of two ways: Log on to Diamond Bank's traditional website and de-select the enroll option or text STOP to 89549.