To our customers and friends,
At Diamond Bank, our highest priority is the health of our customers, staff, and the communities we serve. Below are some of the key points of Diamond Bank’s response plan:
- Increased cleaning and sanitation efforts in our centers while reinforcing healthy habits for our staff;
- Installed protective shields in our centers to better protect our customers and staff;
- Installed floor markers throughout the lobby area to encourage social distancing standards;
- Keeping our products and services fully available to you;
- Monitoring the updates related to the virus; and
- Enhanced risk monitoring and management.
Our Bankers enjoy seeing you in our banking locations, however, we fully understand the current need of limiting your daily interactions. Below are several ways you can access your account with Diamond Bank:
- Drive-Thru Lanes: Cash or Deposit Checks, Make Loan Payments, Get Account Balances, and more.
- Telephone banking: 24/7 telephone banking 888-TEL-BANK (835-2265)
- ATM: If you need to access cash, Diamond Bank has 14 conveniently located ATM’s. You can find your nearest ATM here.
- Customer Contact Center: You can speak with a representative by calling your local branch Monday-Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm or you can call our Toll Free Number 877-213-2265.
- Online & Mobile Banking: You can access your account, view transactions and balances, transfer funds, pay bills and make deposits through our Diamond Bank Mobile Banking app or log in to your Online Banking account on the home page.
Please continue to check our website and social media pages for updates. If any Diamond Bank service or location is impacted by this pandemic, notices will be posted promptly.