There is a constant problem of individuals trying to steal funds and obtain personal information or account information to access those funds. You should immediately report any suspicious account activity, transactions or communications. These communications could be in the form of phone calls, text messages or e-mails.
- To report a lost or stolen Diamond Bank debit/ATM card, please contact:
- During Business Hours: 877-213-2265 or contact your local branch
- After Business Hours: 866-546-8273
- To report a lost or stolen Diamond Bank CREDIT CARD, please contact:
- 800-423-7503 or contact your local branch immediately.
- To report Identity Theft, fraud or an unauthorized transaction, please contact:
- 877-213-2265 or contact your local branch immediately.
Diamond Bank will never e-mail or call asking for you to confirm confidential information, such as account numbers, social security numbers, account logins or passwords. You should always watch out for e-mails or calls offering any type of money or prize in exchange for answering questions, sweepstakes or contests. It is better to not give that individual any information and contact your local branch instead to confirm any surveys, sweepstakes or contests that could be going on.