Skip Navigation Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,download Adobe® Acrobat Reader.
Mission Statement and Philosophy
Diamond Bank is the result of a merger between two of Southwest Arkansas’s strongest community banks. In March, 2007, the banks that merged were Arkansas Diamond Bank of Glenwood and Diamond State Bank of Murfreesboro, which was chartered in 1904. Diamond Bank continues to provide a stable source of financial leadership in the communities we serve. Our Primary market area is Pike, Howard, Hempstead, Sevier, Garland, Montgomery, Polk and Hot Spring counties in Southwest Arkansas. We have recently expanded into Miller (Texarkana, TX), Little River (Ashdown) and Pope (Russellville) counties with full-service branches. Southwest Arkansas continues to grow and prosper with good diversity of economic sectors including industry, education, construction, agriculture and retail trade. The philosophy of this bank has been and continues to be, one of maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and communities. Our goal is to provide a high level of sound and meaningful financial services to the people we serve, while obtaining a fair return for our stockholders.
Executive Management Team
- Tim Bainum, M.D.- Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Board
- Mac McClanahan- President
- Johnny Gibbs- Executive VP, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Lending Officer
- Kelley Duggan- Chief Operations Officer
- Kip Norton- Chief Lending Operations Officer
- Angie Fabian- Chief Information Officer
- Victoria Doss- Compliance Officer
- Jolen Jolly- Human Resources
Bainum Bancorp Management
- Tim Bainum- Chairman
- Mac McClanahan- Vice-Chairman
- Laura Habighorst, CPA - Secretary & Treasurer