Diamond Secure Checking makes it simple to keep your family finances safer and take advantage of smart discounts on financial services and every day purchases.
IDProtect® helps to better protect you and your joint account owners from any identity fraud event, financial or otherwise, anywhere in the world, even if the event has nothing to do with your account at Diamond Bank®.1
Fully Managed Recovery with Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services:A dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case. Experienced recovery professionals will handle the recovery process until your identity is fully restored.
Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement:Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Reimbursement2 to cover expenses associated with restoring your identity, such as reimbursement for costs associated with attorney fees, loan application fees, long distance calls, certified mail and notarized fraud documents, medical record costs, costs for daycare and elder care, travel and accommodations, as well as coverage for wages lost for time taken off work to correct personal records. (Refer to Insurance Document for complete details of coverage)
Total Identity Monitoring:Monitors your Name, Address, Date of Birth and Social Security Number through various databases to determine if your identity has been compromised. This is also a good way to protect and preserve your child's identity.
3-in-1 Credit File Monitoring3:Provides daily monitoring of your credit reports with Equifax®, Experian® and TransUnion® for key changes to your reports. Alerts are sent via email or text message.
3-in-1 Credit Report:Request a new report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert.
Credit Score:Receive a single bureau credit score with every new credit report. Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on Equifax data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
Debit and Credit Card Registration:Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards should your card become lost, stolen or compromised.
Educational Resources/News Center:Get advice on ways to protect yourself from identity theft, read educational tips and access valuable online resources and news related to identity fraud and credit. (Registration/Activation required- Click Here!) (Available online only.)
More Value-Added Benefits
- Buyers Protection2 covers items for 90 days from the date of purchase against accidental breakage, fire or theft.
- Extended Warranty2 extends the U.S. manufacturer's original written warranty up to one full year on most new retail purchases if the warranty is less than five years.
- Item(s) must be purchased entirely with an eligible account.
Cellular Telephone Protection2
- Covers first three (3) phones listed on the cellular
- Covers damage or theft
- Up to two (2) claims per year
- Up to $300 per claim
- $50 deductible per claim
- Cell Phone bill must be paid through this account
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance2
- Up to $10,000
- 24 Hour Coverage
- Coverage divides equally among joint account owners
- Coverage reduces by 50% at age 70
Travel and Leisure Discounts
- Redeem and print coupons online
- Access discounts from your mobile device
- Local and national discounts such as: hotels, restaurants, rental car, museums, florist, sporting events, dry cleaners and more
- Access to exclusive offers and discounts at thousands of leading online retailers
- Shop online using our customized shopping portal and receive cash back
- Cash back will be held in your Shopping Rewards account to use toward future purchases or conveniently sent to you as a check
(Registration/Activation required- Click Here!) (Available online only.)
Family Health Discounts
- Vision: Exams, glasses, contact lenses, corrective surgeries
This is not insurance.
1 IDProtect is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), and their joint account owners. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and cover the grantor trustee(s). For all other fiduciary accounts, the service cover the beneficiary, who must be the primary member (Fiduciary is not covered).
2 Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.
3 Credit file monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.
Insurance products are not a deposit; not FDIC insured; not an obligation of the bank; and not guaranteed by the bank or any affiliated entity.